Friday, October 22, 2010

Halloween!

Halloween is quickly approaching and that's a big holiday around our house. It's my husbands favorite...so much so that we decorated for it about a week before October began. What are some of your costume ideas? We are on a tight budget this year, so our kids are getting creative. One daughter is going to be a modern day Cinderella, which means: Jeans, blue shirt, princess hair and tiara (such a cute idea), another is going to be a "goth fairy". Yeah, I didn't know what that meant either...basically just a fairy wearing black. Turns out she has everything she needs except for wings, so we lucked out there too! Not sure about my youngest son, he still can't decide what's cool enough for him to be but I have a feeling it might have something to do with a football player. Our littlest goblin is going to be Minnie Mouse and the oldest...well I told him he's too old for us to still be buying a costume for :).
Here's the real dilemma, my husband and I just got invited to a Halloween party. I'm not having much luck coming up with cheap costume ideas! I really wanted to go as "Dog and Beth" but as I said earlier....low budget this year, so I'm trying to think of something I can make myself. Hmmmm, pictures to come as idea's do!

No comments:

Post a Comment