Tuesday, March 2, 2010

2 for 1

I think it's pretty common for most people (especially women) to be concerned with their weight, it seems to be the never ending battle! Also, most couples I know are struggling with finances and if you have children time alone! My husband and I are always looking for cheap and creative dates to go on. Lately we've started combining exercising and dates! We go for walks while our kids are in school....this would also work in the evenings just leave your kids at home! We stick our baby in the stroller and go for a walk....no phone, computer, t.v....just my hubby and I getting healthy and having time to talk without interruptions. Today we walked to the local convenience store and got a non-fat frozen yogurt to share on the walk home. We plan on walking together everyday, it's a great way to re-connect and support each other in having a healthy lifestyle!

No comments:

Post a Comment